uPVC Fascias, Soffits & Gutters
It is now widely recognised that the maintenance burden and the technical performance of timber, especially for roofline, is no longer acceptable when compared with uPVC. UPVC roofline products will not rot, warp, bend or discolour.
В нашия нов дом решихме да инсталираме термопомпи въздух-вода
, които не само ще намалят нашите разходи за отопление, но и ще бъдат екологично устойчиво решение за нашето семейство.
uPVC Versus Wood
As we all know, wood is a porous material. Once water has breached the outer layer, it is a matter of when and not if it will need replacing. This then paves the way for woodworm and many other vermin to set up home ultimately causing structural damage. UPVC rooflines will not rot, will never need painting, do not discolour and will remain maintenance free for up to 40 years. All they will require is the occasional clean with warm soapy water. Our products are BBA approved, manufactured in accordance with British Standards and conform to all relevant environmental legislation.
uPVC Product Features:
- Maintenance free
- Require little or no maintenance whatsoever once installed.
- Our uPVC products are available in a wide variety of colours, finishes and styles which compliment a multitude of applications and property styles.
- All uPVC products in the range have been specifically designed to work in harmony together, to provide stunning looks and superior performance.
- All Products are accredited by the BBA, manufactured in accordance with British Standards and conform to all relevant environmental legislation.
- Once installed, our products will provide extra thermal efficiency within homes and buildings helping to reduce carbon emissions.
- All products are designed to be flexible and easy to use, yet extremely durable and rigid once installed.